A ROCKET TO THE MOON AND FUCKING ALL TIME LOW!!!!

9:32 PM

Omg. Like, Oh. My. God.
Last night (friday aug 23 2013) I attended all time low and a rocket to the moon's concert in Jakarta. It was fucking amazing, you have nooo idea.

Well....I was LATE! Like fucking LATE. I was there at 7.45 pm and it was the last 2 songs of A rocket to the moon and I was like "fukc! Fuck fuck fuck!" Fuck the traffic btw. Because I had school first. YEAH SCHOOL. The last 2 songs of arttm were Like We Used To, and Mr. Right. I was in tears because...DUH, last night was their last concert in jakarta. And fuck you, I was late.

I was devastated, thank God I recorded their last perform.

Then we had to wait for around 30 minutes then..... ALL TIME LOW BOYZ CAME OUT AND FUCK IT WAS AMAZING. First song was LOST IN STEREO!!!!!! I died.

I cant tell you guys how amazing they were. Last night was very special to me. I am a huge huge HUGE fan of All Time Low. It started when I was 13, in mid school my friend showed me this band and told me a song called Remembering Sunday (one of my favorites). After that, I couldnt stop searching about this band. Im a hustler guys, Hustler pride! Cheers to all hustlers that came to the show last night :) now.... i lost my voice since I screamed A LOT last night. (Backsound: katy perry - tgif)

Im gonna tell you guys what songs that came out last night (not in order).
- lost in stereo
- dear maria, count me in
- weightless
- if these sheets were states
- somewhere in neverland
- backseat serenade! Dizzy hurricane...oh god im sick of sleeping aloneeee :p
- stella!
- time bomb
- outlines
- therapy
- remembering sunday
- the reckless and the brave
- heroes
- coffee shop soundtrack
- damned if I do ya ( damned if I dont )
- for baltimore

I guess...thats it. ohhh yaaa here are some photos and videos!




















now the videosss!









the first song was Lost In Stereo and ended with Dear Maria, Count Me In.
FYI, THAT GIRL WAS SO LUCKY I WAS JUST SCREAMING AND JUMPING ALL OVER THE PLACE, SO...LUCKY YOU, SHIT. AAAAH

soo many videos from the concert you can check by yourself on it's channel above. BYE!

BTW, this week skin care product: Yogurt pack wash off by purederm! I used the grape one and it smells really good! price: 18k rupiahs on drug stores
http://www.adwin.co.kr/data/file/prod_2/3555404046_5G6UH1Mh_h-grape.jpg
These facial masks are made in Korea by Adwin Korea Corp. The Moisturizing Cucumber Pack has olive oil which can brighten and soften the skin, it also contains cucumber extract that can moisturize the skin. While the Grape Yogurt Pack which has obviously yogurt, for soft and refresh skin, and grape extract for whitening and increased elasticity of the skin. Both packs claim to have Collagen and Vitamin E which is a big plus!

di belakangnya kamu bisa temuin kok cara gunainnya, super affordable dan buat yg grape ini, on it's texture, dia masih ada serat serat grapenya loh! It smells good enough to eat! I swear!
Overall Rating: 7/10 (Nothing special just a normal masks plus it has quite a lot of potentially harmful ingredients like propyl and methyl parabens)






You Might Also Like

0 komentar